onsdag 26. januar 2011

1.8.98

Siden denne bloggen jeg har latt meg utfordre på er av engelsk type, så stålsett deg, her kommer engelsken min til sin "rett"

This time I've gotten inspired by "lets get shabby" and the Love challenge they have running. And since I don't actually scrap anything, or at least very little of my self, I thought that mabye my kids would like for the future to have a wedding picture of me and my hubby..... though it's 13 years ago in August since we got married, the love lives.......

And, since the challenge is at "lets get shabby", well, I just could'nt scrap in my own safe way now, could I...... so, heres a shabby LO made by me.... *lol* notice, there's NO text/journaling on this LO......very strange.......


Ha en fin fin dag !!

13 kommentarer:

Gayle...... that,s me sa...

I love your LO. Simple and elegant. The little watering can and feather is a beautiful touch. Thanks for joining in at LGS.

Gayle...... that,s me sa...

I love your LO. Simple and elegant. The little watering can and feather is a beautiful touch. Thanks for joining in at LGS.

Gayle...... that,s me sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Julie sa...

Just is just great love it. Thanks for playing with us at LGS.

Anonym sa...

Hvor får du tak i alle tingene, pynten og arkene?

Ira sa...

Your LO is really amazing!

mandysea sa...

Elizabeth... its very lovely!! That pic is gorgeous and the flower colour along the bottom is pretty!
Thanks for playing with Shabby!!

Mabaco sa...

absolutely beautiful layout!!!
thanks for playing with us at Shabby!
hugs from france!
corinne

Lene sa...

Denne var kjempesøt!!Herlig og romantisk!

Takk for at du leker med oss i Shabby!

yumiko sa...

Hi,Elisabeth!!
I love your gorgeous photo and the design of this LO is so beautiful!!!Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

zandra sa...

So pretty, love that your husband wore a top hat. Great take on the challenge.
Hugz, Z

Vibeke sa...

Denne er så flott, Elisabeth!! Håper det blir mer Shabby fra deg:)

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Kjempesöt og lite vintage. En skikkelig romantisk lo!